Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Some Help to have zenity running (newbie)

John Ralls wrote :
   > On Aug 5, 2009, at 6:05 PM, Olivier Chararas wrote:
   >> [...]
   >>  - How to find if a function is included in the predef modules ?
   >>  - How to find the name of the module ?
   >>  - Where to find longer explanations than in
   >> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gtk-osx/wiki/Build about (for
   >> instance) available modules ?
   >
   > Here's what's going on:
   > There are two modulesets, the jhbuild modulesets and the gtk-osx
   > modulesets. They're different because different configure arguments
   > need to be passed for gtk-osx than for gtk on Linux. There are a lot
   > more modules in the jhbuild modulesets because they're getting
written
   > and tested by the Gnome build team and gtk-osx modules are written
and
   > tested only by me.
Thanks for your work and for your rapid answer

   > So here's what to do:
   > jhbuild --moduleset=~/Source/jhbuild/modulesets/gnome-2.18.modules
list zenity
   > That will give you a list of modules that you'll need.
OK it gives me a list of dependencies.

> Grep for each one of them in ~/Source/jhbuild/modulesets/gtk-osx*.
> The ones that show up you can cross off your list.
OK I come up with libart_lgpl, libgnomecanvas and zenity remaining.

> Create a new moduleset, zenity.modules.
OK done according to directions in wiki/Build, with the
   <import
href="http://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build/raw/master/modulesets-stable/gtk-osx.modules"/>

statement.

> Include gtk-osx.modules (which will include the others).
OK this one seems simple.

Thanks for your help : it is much appreciated as I am new to linux, gtk
and distributions. More to come when I finish some reading...

OC