[Gtk-osx-users] Some Help to have zenity running (newbie)

Hello

I'm new to GTK-OSX and I just got the package built.
/Users/oliv/gtk/inst/bin/gtk-demo is running OK.

I'd like to use gtk's *zenity* functionnality but I can't figure how to
find the pertaining module to build or the (already compiled?) binary
(if yet).

% jhbuild build zenity
jhbuild build: module "'zenity'" not found

% grep -H zenity /Users/oliv/Source/jhbuild/modulesets/*
returns gnome-2.10.modules, 2.12 and others

but

% jhbuild build gnome-2.10
jhbuild build: module "'gnome-2.10'" not found

So my questions :
  - How to find if a function is included in the predef modules ?
  - How to find the name of the module ?
  - Where to find longer explanations than in
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gtk-osx/wiki/Build about (for instance)
available modules ?

Thanks in advance and sorry if my question seems terribly newbie.

OC