Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Previous method for building gtkmm3

Here is my previous method for building gtkmm3 on LION

jhbuild bootstrap --skip libiconv
 edited .jhbuildrc to change modulesets-stable to modulesets-unstable
 added os.environ["ARCHFLAGS"] = "-arch x86_64" to .jhbuildrc-custom
 jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap
 jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-gtkmm (it will halt on errors)
independently build/install mm-common and meta-gtk-osx-freetype and put a link between .../gtk/inst/lib/freetype and .../freetype2.
 jhbuild build --skip=atk-bridge gtk+-3.0
got atkmm-2.22.6.tar from gnome.org and unpacked it, started a jhbuild shell and ./configure, make, make install
continue building meta-gtk-osx-gtkmm

That worked a few months ago and I never got the gobject-introspection error.

I will try again from scratch and see how it now works.