Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Freeze during GISCAN Gtk-3.0.gir ?

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 08:44:13PM -0700, JIm Charlton wrote:
> Out of interest, are you building with
> jhbuild using a moduleset... or just the usual ./configure, make,
> make install?

I've been trying using the -stable moduleset (and also the others when the
first one didn't work). What is very annoying is that I'm pretty sure
things worked smoothly a few weeks ago, and when I wanted to rebuild from
scratch, I hit this issue :(

> Which OS X version are you on?

This is Lion.

> Is there currently a stable moduleset that will build gtkmm3 from
> scratch without any errors??

No idea, I've stuck to gtk3, no c++ stuff. I've tried to send patches to
fix the issues I've met on the way so that it works for others out of the
box. I've got 2 remaining issues in the -stable moduleset, first one is
perl-xml-simple which got a 2.20 release and removed the 2.18 tarball used
by the moduleset from its previous location, and the other one is a weird
freetype build failure which is worked around with a jhbuild buildone -cfa
freetype. I should look more at that one...

Christophe