Re: Cross-compiling GTK+, missing icons

On 05/29/2017 03:24 AM, Gerardo Ballabio wrote:
Yes, I managed to build self-contained Windows executables (using GTK+
2) that don't need any additional resources to be installed. Just download
the file and run it. I tested with Windows XP and 7, but I expect them
to work on newer Windows versions too. For example see here:
http://www.nongnu.org/galois/#download

Very interesting. How did you do this?  So far as I know GTK isn't even
designed to work in a statically-linked scenario.