Re: Eliminate the warning Allocating size to GtkWindow without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred_size/height

On 28.06, The Devils Jester wrote:
My application gets spammed with these allocating size warnings constantly,
and I have tried to find a way to disable them programmatically without
success.  Its just noise in the terminal, and misleading in that end users
think there is a problem.  I think that they should be eliminated as well.

Those warnings usually come from
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/gtk/gtkwindow.c?h=gtk-3-22#n9744

The output you're seeing is from gtkwidget.c and inside a
#ifdef G_ENABLE_DEBUG guard. G_ENABLE_DEBUG gets defined when
--disable-debug is NOT passed to the GTK+ build. A few of the warnings
in gtk+ have been put into #ifdef G_ENABLE_CONSISTENCY_CHECKS guards
instead, which is only defined when --enable-debug is explicitly passed
to the build.

If you can come up with a patch, I'm sure it would be merged.