Re: Nim GTK3 editor

On 10.07.2016 18:03, Stefan Salewski wrote:
On Sun, 2016-07-10 at 15:54 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
Maybe another one, but less important: I am using GSettings -- for
testing if the editor would work fine on a  fresh install, I would
like
to reset all modifications done by my program.

OK, that was not too difficult.

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/8922/where-does-gsettings-store-its-files

deleting

/home/stefan/.config/dconf/user

does the trick, which this new message

(ned:2316): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_rgba_parse: assertion 'spec != NULL' failed

proves. So my fear was justified, before shipping a GTK app one has to
test with virgin GSettings

Seems that my app tries to access colors which are not already set by
user in GSettings.

If you're using GSettings schema, it should come with a set of default
values for settings, which would prevent the situation where settings are
uninitialized.

--
O< ascii ribbon - stop html email! - www.asciiribbon.org