dbus-glib to gdbus - interface question

Hi All,

I am looking at some code that uses dbus-glib and wanting to port it
over to GDbus.

The code (python) currently create a dbus.Interface from a proxy with a
different interface to get access to the "Get", "Set" and "GetAll" methods.

  properties_interface = dbus.Interface(proxy,
'org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties')

I tried calling Gio.DBusInterface in the same way but it takes no
argument and is not "constructable". What would be the equivalent with
gdbus?

Thanks
~infirit

sample code of the gdbus proxy object in python.

  from gi.repository import Gio

  proxy = Gio.DBusProxy.new_sync(
      Gio.bus_get_sync(Gio.BusType.SYSTEM),
      Gio.DBusProxyFlags.NONE,