Re: CSS to look more like Gtk+ 2

On 12/19/2016 07:39 AM, Nicolas George wrote:
Sorry, despite mostly lurking, I have been around longer than you, and
you are wrong: Gtk+ exists because of Gimp, not Gnome.

And the policy turned sour about the same time the Gnome developers
overflowed the original Gimp developers.

Like you I've been around lurking since the early Gimp days. I used one
of the very first releases of GTK outside of Gimp.  I know that several
current Gnome developers who are heavily involved in GTK+ development
were in fact heavily involved with Gimp development back in the day,
some 20 years ago.