Re: How to get Colors?

Hi, Paul,

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:
Your mistake is imagining that there are "system colors" and that you can do
"custom rendering" that will use them.

GTK is largely designed around a Linux model in which the ability of the
user to dynamically alter the appearance of applications (and the desktop)
is taken more seriously than on other platforms. Colors are left up to
"themes" which the user may change at any time. Some themes may, internally,
define some kind of color palette, but they do not expose this to
applications. You're expected to allow the theme to do its job with
rendering.

But then there should be some kind of predefined set of colors for
each specific theme,
which can be retrieved by some function.

Thank you.

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 8:01 PM, The Devils Jester