Re: Misconduct of GTK+/glib Bugtracker Admins

Dude, seriously.

There is no conspiracy. Red Hat is not an evil empire.

If you have a problem, spit it out already. Otherwise, ranting about how
Red Hat is taking over the world!!1! is not doing anyone a favour.
You've made your point. It would appear that people are not really in
agreement with you.

I'm not a Red Hat or GNOME user myself, and I do agree (to some extent)
that stronger ties between GNOME and GTK is not a good thing. But
ranting about it on mailinglists is not going to fix that. If you really
think that GTK is going in the wrong direction, the best way forward is
to fork it and make it do what you think it *should* be doing. That's
what the MATE people did when they believed GNOME was going in the wrong
direction, and it seems they're pretty successful at that.

If you're not prepared to go there, can you cut the **** already?

kthxbye.