Re: How to style a GtkLabel with CSS

> That link is StackOverflow, not GNOME!

The person first responded on IRC and then added the answer to SO for completeness.

Fine that it works for you now. My feeling was, that gtk_style_context_add_provider_for_screen() affects not only your application, but all GTK applications on that screen?

Hmm, I'm not sure but I'll do some testing. In any case, if I use unique names for the things I'm styling I should be fine in most cases.