Re: How to style a GtkLabel with CSS

I actually asked in #gtk+ on Freenode, but didn't get any response. I asked again on the GNOME server, and I got an answer that worked: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30791670/how-to-style-a-gtklabel-with-css/30813433#30813433

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 6:04 PM Stefan Salewski <mail ssalewski de> wrote:
On Fri, 2015-06-12 at 16:50 +0000, Gulshan Singh wrote:
> I need some help with this question:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30791670/how-to-style-a-gtklabel-with-css
>
> A commentor mentioned that I should attach the provider directly to the
> GtkLabel instead of the window, and that worked, but I'd like to have one
> CSS stylesheet that I attach to the window and have the styles apply to all
> the children.
>
> Note that even if I use CSS classes (.label) or names (#my-label) it does
> not work when attached to the window.

Sorry, have no solution. Tried a few minutes, but it really seems not to
work as you desire. Found this, but that seems only to confirm that it
works not in that way as you want:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28382196/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-of-a-gtk-label-in-vala