Re: Misconduct of GTK+/glib Bugtracker Admins

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 17:53:22 -0400
Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:

You are the person who began their first post on the bug with "I
realize that GTK development is effectively dead for non-Gnome
projects,..."

Indeed, I do realize that.  Perhaps your opinion of the situation differs.  Does that invalidate mine?  I was
merely saying that I didn't expect much from them, but in case they were interested in keeping support alive,
here's how they could do it.

 In your second post, you added "We are doing so here,
and as usual, those needs are summarily dismissed if not coming from
Red Hat". It is you who was inflammatory and irrelevant.

Actually, since a Red Hat employee immediately dismissed the bug (as usual), and the request didn't come from
Red Hat, and I have seen this behavior numerous times, I found it highly relevant to point out.  I don't view
it as inflammatory but challenging.  As in, "here is what I find dissatisfactory in your pattern of responses
to bugs like this one."  And I was giving him an opportunity to demonstrate a new response.

I notice, like Robert Schroll, that you overlook many aspects of their behavior and are merely nitpicking my
choice of words and how I express my perspective.  You don't seem to have any appreciation for differences of
opinion being expressed.