Re: How to add a callback that can be called whenever the event loop calls an event handler?

Ok, take your advice. Thanks!

So every single time somebody presses a key or clicks a button or even moves your window, or even when a redraw is queued on the window, you want to check the internal state of the window and possibly "do something"? That sounds like a ridiculously bad design to me, personally.

Just call the function whenever state might change.