Re: How to add a callback that can be called whenever the event loop calls an event handler?

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
Call the function at the bottom of all your event handlers?

I'd need more detail about your specific case in order to help you further.

I think he wants the equivalent of an "after" handler for "event". If he wanted a "before" handler for "event", I believe that already works (it does in GTK+2, anyway)