Color for selections

Hello all,

I am (still) porting from gtk2 to gtk3 and I just read about the style
properties of widgets. I want to draw a selection around some objects
(think of the rectangle / lasso selection in gimp). I would like to know
if there is some theme-dependent color that I can use. The background of
the selection is mostly white, so it should be something dark so there
is sufficient contrast. Is a suitable color available using some
`gtk_style_context_get_color' function?

ax487