implementing page borders in printing

Hello,

The standard GTK+ printing dialog, and GtkPrintSettings, don't seem to have support
for drawing a line around the page. This can be especially important with N-Up printing,
which *is* supported. This leads to some frustration especially considering that Windows and OSX native print dialogs support drawing borders.

I'm not a GTK developer and I know very little about the printing backends it must support, but at least in CUPS there's -o page-border which can provide a backing for such an option.

I'm curious if not including this option in the printing API and the printing dialog was a deliberate decision, or something that no-one got around to and would be welcomed.