Re: "draw" event fired forever

Hm. This shouldn't be happening. What version of GTK+3 are you using, and can you produce a small reproducible example[0] ?

[0] http://sscce.org/

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM, onetmt <onetmt gmail com> wrote:
Il 04/11/2013 15:06, Jasper St. Pierre ha scritto:
> Connect to the "draw" signal on the widget to do your drawing, and call
> gtk_widget_queue_redraw(); on the widget if you want to request a redraw.

This is what I'm currently doing (I've connected to "draw" signal of a
GtkDrawingArea), but the problem is that I have the "draw" event fired
continuosly.