Re: "draw" event fired forever

Il 04/11/2013 15:06, Jasper St. Pierre ha scritto:
Connect to the "draw" signal on the widget to do your drawing, and call
gtk_widget_queue_redraw(); on the widget if you want to request a redraw.

This is what I'm currently doing (I've connected to "draw" signal of a
GtkDrawingArea), but the problem is that I have the "draw" event fired
continuosly.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM, onetmt <onetmt gmail com