Re: Conventions for Error Logging

Sending to stderr sounds great then, but how do I find the log after
that? And what does "modern system" mean? Can I rely on my Fedora 17 so
save the log to a file I can find?

On ש', 2013-05-04 at 12:55 -0400, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
For debugging sake, log to stderr / stdout. A modern system will
redirect stderr to something like the systemd journal for structured
logging appropriately.

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 12:46 PM, אנטולי קרסנר <tombackton gmail com>