Re: 3D hunman model in GTK+3

yes;I got it ;I found clutter can  cooperate well each other. thank a lot.

here thanks Doug Blank ,Ad Sencer for suggestions.
owning to clutter-gtk library satifid my demand, and i'm using gtk+3.0;and have not deeply gone deep in
 to Gobject that can integrate GL with gtk+ on myslef,so temporarily clutter-gtk+ is just fine.

thanks all;sincely.