From: gtk-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtk-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of tarnyko tarnyko net
Sent: sábado, 24 de novembro de 2012 14:49
To: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Re: GTK+ 3.6.1 for Win32 (Runtime & Bundle) Hi Antonio, I am glad you like it.
.lib import libraries ? I honestly didn't even think about that. I am a
little
confused, as I thought GTK+ headers weren't even compatible with
VC++.
BTW I just tried to compile a simple example with the same compiler as
you,
and got a lot of these errors :
gtrashstack.h(55) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
gtrashstack.h(63) : error C2085: 'g_trash_stack_pop' : not listed in
formal
parameters list and I don't really know what "inline=" is (*shame*).
I'm OK to provide .lib files, but I first need a little bit of help on
these
subjects. Regards, Tarnyko

Antonio Scuri writes:
>   Hi Tarnyko,
>
>   I think you guys are doing a great job. Thanks.
>
>   Comparing this installation to the 2.24 available on gtk.org I just
miss
> the .lib files compatible with Visual C++. I think they are simple to be
> built using the DLLs and the DEFs.
>
>   BTW to use your distribution with Visual C++ I had to define "inline="
> avoid a compilation error, at least in Visual C++ 9 (Visual Studio
2008).

> Best Regards,
> Antonio Scuri

On