jhbuild, from where can I find the whole list for all modules?

Hi all,

I want to use jhbuild to update some specified package(s), for this purpose, I want to know the complete list for all of the available packages/modules with the jhbuild command, i.e.,

$ jhbuild build the_pakage_name

From where can I find the currently available complete list of these pakages/modules?

Furthermore, when I use the above command, I don't give the version number for the corresponding pakage/module, so I just want to know, by this way, which version of the specified pakage/module will be installed for me by the above command?
Say, by using the following command:

$ jhbuild build glib

In this case, which version of glib will be installed for me by jhbuild? Thanks in advance.

Regards

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.