Re: future of development for the desktop

On Fri, 25 May 2012 09:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com> wrote:

> Nowadays there is QML (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QML ) and in my opinion, though I do not
> know Javascript, it can be compared to Perl (e.g. closures are
> present), so today I'd probably choose Qt + QML.

"QML is mainly used for mobile applications where touch input, fluid
animations (60 FPS) and user experience are crucial."

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the