Re: Hello, some of us still care about memory usage

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 08:35:06PM -0400, John Lindgren wrote:
> Might I suggest putting less time into making things look flashy,
> and more time into making them work well, if you are short on
> developers?  CSS theming may be cool, but I would rather have a
> working GTK+ 3.x for Windows than any of the theming improvements
> that have been made recently.  The latest news I saw from the GTK+
> front (don't remember if it was for 3.4 or 3.6) was that it was
> going to be possible to theme windows differently based on whether
> they had focus or not.  Really?  Stuff like that is more important
> to the GTK+ project than fixing outstanding bugs?

Hi,

I understand that you had to wait for your bug. But that is no reason to
resort to directing what other people should spend their time on.

There are no active Windows GTK+ developers I think. You're suggesting
that not fixing your bug quickly means that it is not considered
important.
That is not the case.

Let's focus on being constructive. Within 10 minutes of complaining, you
received two responses. It's 02:44 AM over here...

--
Regards,
Olav