Re: How to know my GTK+ version?

Il 31/01/2012 12.46, Dieter Verfaillie ha scritto:

ad INCLUDE and a LIB

You mean LIBS, right?

No, I have the variable LIB set to my $GTK_INSTALLATION_DIRECTORY\lib path, not LIBS. (Note that I don't actually have a $GTK_INSTALLATION_DIRECTORY variable, I just used this notation to avoid i18n problem because I'm italian and Windows chages the program files folder per language...)

Anyway, these mostly depend on what it is you
want to build and are usually not needed at all (most packages'
pkg-config handling already get those right, for example).
So, having system wide values doesn't really make much sense to me...

I'm using CodeBlocks as IDE and MinGW as compiler to build my code.
I'll try to set it up to avoid the need of environment variables.
--
Regards,
Manuel Ferrero

Reer SpA
Tel.  +39 011 2482215
Fax. +39 011 859867

L'utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio e' vietato e potrebbe costituire reato.
Se il presente messaggio non e' a Lei indirizzato, il suo contenuto non deve essere considerato
come trasmesso o autorizzato dalla Reer SpA; in tale caso Le saremmo grati se, via e-mail,
ce ne comunicasse l'errata ricezione.

The unauthorized use of this e-mail is prohibited and could constitute an offence.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message its contents shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by Reer SpA. Please notify Reer SpA by e-mail immediately in that case.