Re: Compiling GTK program for Mac on Linux

On 2012-01-26 19:57, Paul Miller wrote:
> Can anyone give my some information on how I would compile a GTK
> program for Mac on Linux?

Are you a user or developer? If you're a developer and want to package
for Mac OS, have a look at:

  http://www.gtk.org/download/macos.php

You probably can't cross-compile like you can with MinGW, at least there
aren't any instructions for it, so you would have to do all the setup
yourself with would probably be very difficult. Although, you can ssh in
and compile it that way.. you'll still need vnc to test it though.