More Win32 redrawing problems

Hi,

I have another problem with GTK+ widgets not redrawing properly on
Windows.  It seems that inactive windows are trying to save CPU time by
not drawing on obscured regions, but somehow they get it backwards --
the region they don't draw is the mirror image (horizontally) of the
region that is actually obscured.  This video illustrates the problem:

    https://www.box.com/s/b337fb9fc84499b0ef6e

Martin was helpful in pointing me to a Cairo patch for the last
redrawing issue I ran into [1].  It would be awesome if someone knows of
a patch for this one also.

-- John

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2012-August/msg00006.html