Re: More Win32 redrawing problems

>>> On 2012/08/11 at 04:54 AM, John Lindgren <john lindgren aol com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have another problem with GTK+ widgets not redrawing properly on
> Windows.  It seems that inactive windows are trying to save CPU time by
> not drawing on obscured regions, but somehow they get it backwards --
> the region they don't draw is the mirror image (horizontally) of the
> region that is actually obscured.  This video illustrates the problem:
>
>     https://www.box.com/s/b337fb9fc84499b0ef6e
>
> Martin was helpful in pointing me to a Cairo patch for the last
> redrawing issue I ran into [1].  It would be awesome if someone knows of
> a patch for this one also.

Darn, brings back memories of when I was involved with BMPx and deadchip o_O

Anyhow, I did a minimal build of SDL, mpg123, audacious-3.3 and audacious-plugins-3.3, and Blur Scope, and it seems fine on Windows 7. I will have to check on Monday at work where I have a XP VM.

PS: Did you also apply the other two patches?

Regards,
Martin

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:  http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html