Re: GTK TreeView control in Windows (DND issue)

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 06:15:30PM +0100, John Emmas wrote:

> What I found was that the "gtk-drag-dest" data was being correctly set for the drop target.  You can check this by doing the following:-

Could you please post the debugging code in the form of a patch so that
others can easily and precisely reproduce it?

> Now build the toolkit's own treeview sample.  If you click and drag a
> treeview row, notice that you keep getting the same address getting
> printed - but this ISN'T the address that was originally set up as the
> drag target.
>
> So that's what's wrong.  I don't yet know which widget the address
> actually refers to and don't have any more time to look into this
> today but I'll resume again in a few days if no-one's come up with a
> possible explanation by then.  Regards.

Using functions such as gtk_widget_class_path() and gtk_widget_path() it
should be relatively easy to figure out which widget it is.

Regards,

Yeti