Re: GTK TreeView control in Windows (DND issue)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:14:13 +0100, John Emmas wrote:
I was thinking of setting aside some time to investigate this but

A lot of people will thank you if you do :)

then I noticed that gtk is now up to version 2.24. I just wondered if
the problem is fixed in 2.24 - or if anyone else knows about this
problem or is already working on it?  Thanks.

I'm still seeing it on 2.24 and think these bug reports
are related: