Re: Gtk+ 2.24.8 on win32 GtkTextView or GtkNoteBook BUG

I Run gtk-demo.exe or other gtk program use Gtk+-2.24.8,
When I switch page(for example switch Info/Souce page in gtk-demo.exe),
the GtkTextView disappear(maybe texts in GtkTextViewdisappear),
but scrollbar or other widget work well.

Any one known this problem?

I am using Windows7 64-bit & msys,
compile gtk+-2.24.8 use mingw32 GCC-4.5.2,
test using the "MS-Windows" GTK+ theme and other themes.

GtkTextView disappear when switch notebook to other sheet then back to sheet with GtkTextView.
GtkScrolledWindow worked fine, scroll bar can drag with mouse,
but TextView disappear so scroll on text not work.

also test use gtk+-2.24.8 download from https://build.opensuse.org/project/packages?project=windows%3Amingw%3Awin32.

I am using Windows7 64-bit & msys, compile gtk+-2.24.8 use mingw32 GCC-4.5.2
Other package download from ftp.gnome.org.