Re: Win32 - invalid cast GdkPixmap to GdkWindow in gdk_event_translate

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 09:27:15PM +0200, Maarten Bosmans wrote:
> For instance, the client-side windows branch is a huge improvement in
> graphics quality when rescaling complicated windows, containing e.g. a
> lot of spinbuttons.

The merging of the client side windows branch in 2.18 is correlated to a
number of bugs on Win32 (I cannot prove a causal relation though – that
would mean I can also fix the bugs).  So, 2.16 may be actually the
preferred version there.

Yeti