Re: Signal to stop reordering a treeview

I'm actually trying to use the treeview's "reorderable" property (with
no sorting), but now I see in the manual:

This function does not give you any degree of control over the order
-- any reordering is allowed. If more control is needed, you should
probably handle drag and drop manually.

So, I guess I'll have to go with the manual drag and drop route.

--
    Green Tackle - Environmentally Friendly Fishing Tackle
    www.GreenTackle.com

     Email: micah greentackle com
     Phone: 971.270.2206
     Toll Free: 877.580.9165