Re: Signal to stop reordering a treeview

I guess, you would to use these functions with your model:
gtk_tree_sortable_set_sort_func()
gtk_tree_sortable_set_default_sort_func()

In sorting_callback() you should to return -1 if left TreeIter (a)
represents folder and right TreeIter (b) represents file, and return 1
when reversed.