RE: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows

Hi Mikhail,

Can I know which version of GTK+ are you using?  You may want to try
building from a clean source tree that is not touched by MinGW/MSYS (i.e.
extract from the release tarball, and build from it directly with VS).

I was able to build up to 3.0.4 without problems, and it seems 3.0.5 did
not change that much to cause any problems of that sort (I didn't have
time to build 3.0.5 yet)

God Bless,
-Fan, Chun-wei

--- 11/3/25 (五),Mikhail Titov 寫道:

> Fan:
>
> If I try to use experimental MS VC++ solution/projects,
> gdk-win32 dll gets built correctly. However when I try to
> build gdk project I get errors like following:
1>Linking...
1>gdk.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol gdk_axis_use_get_type
1>gdk.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol gdk_byte_order_get_type