Re: ATK ?

Taking into account that the subject says "Re: ATK" I guess that you are asking if you can do all that stuff using the ATK support.

The answer is not, because accessibility support on Windows is not ATK/AT-SPI based. One solution could be create a kind of ATK-IA2 bridge, but as far as I know, nobody is doing that.

Finally, and advice: it is not really a good idea to continue a thread based on a 4 years old mail. It would be better to start a new thread.

BR