Re:Re:Detect window move

I am on an embedded device and have a piece of hardware I am controlling from the device. I have X and GTK running on the device as well. I am writing an application for GTK that tells the hardware to take a frame buffer from memory and display it at the coordinates of the application. However, I need to know when that buffer moves, so I can update the hardware. I was also wondering if their would be a way to mmap that memory into a raw pixel canvas on GTK, any suggestions?

Thanks