pygtk error reporting

Hi, My name is Elie Obeid, I've recently had an issue with activepython pypm and a member of the support team solved it to me, now pypm works perfect i still see this

tinyurl.com/454re6p

so i showed him the error and he said:

This is a different error, but belongs to your PyGTK install. You are safe to ignore it (pypm will continue to function normally), but it is best to report this to the PyGTK mailing list

so I'm reporting it, even if you can't fix it, i'm happy that activepython works and I'm not bothered by this error at all, all i'm doing is reporting!

Best Regard.