Re: 2 callbacks to same event

Hi Kevin,

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:48:25 -0400 you wrote:

> If you return False from both callbacks, doesn't it destroy the
> callback when it's done, so a second event won't be handled at all?

No, I think you're confusing signals with timeouts. When you hook up to a signal, that signal is generated by an external event, and the callback returns a flag saying "I've dealt with this". When you hook up to a timeout, the callback's return is a flag saying "call me again at the next interval".

I think. The documentation on signal callbacks mostly implies they don't return anything!

Cheers,
Rob