Fullscreen windows and taskbar

Hello,

I am writing an application which windows are all time on fullscreen mode. But the problem is while passing through different windows, the taskbar and it's window list is shown and somebody can use it behavior to go out of the application. That's my only problem because the application running on a touchscreened computer, I have no problem about keyboard combination to close the application. What to do for Gnome taskbar don't show while application is moving from window to window ?

--
Emmanuel Mbenga Gontcho

gontcho.wordpress.com

N'utilisez pas Windows 7. Pour savoir pourquoi : http://windows7sins.org/
Don't use Windows 7. To know why : http://windows7sins.org/

Rejoignez maintenant plus de 2 500 personnes, associations, entreprises et
collectivités qui soutiennent notre action