- From: Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: GTK+ 3.0.9
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:59:42 -0400
GTK+ 3.0.9 is now available for download at:
This is the another bug fix release in the stable 3.0 series.
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
GTK+ has been designed from the ground up to support a range of
languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and
Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides
an effective method of rapid application development.
GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the
licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all
developers, including those developing proprietary software, without
any license fees or royalties.
Overview of Changes in GTK+ 3.0.9
* Fix some interference between XI2 and input methods, XEmbed
and user-time tracking
* Theming improvements
- Make it possible to give combo boxes, buttons, entries a
* GtkGrid now does RTL flipping like other containers
* Translation updates:
Thanks to all contributors!
April 15, 2011
] [Thread Prev