Re: gdkregion-generic.c:1108:miUnionNonO: assertion failed

 Hello,
no ideas about this problem? E.g. how to debug this?

thanks
Karel

Dne 2.9.2010 21:11, Karel Kozlík napsal(a):
Hello list,
I have an application written in python, useing wxpython library. It
sometimes crashes with error message:

**
Gdk:ERROR:/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.20.1/gdk/gdkregion-generic.c:1108:miUnionNonO:
assertion failed: (y1 < y2)
Aborted

I have googled what this error message means. I found many bug reports
with this crash, but no solution. So I am asking here. Can you provide
me some hint how to get round/workaround/debug this error? I have no
idea how to get rid of it and I need to fix it quite quickly.

My app sometimes crashed with different error message followed by
backtrace (two examples of it are attached):

*** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/python: double free or corruption
(!prev): 0xb3c04da0 ***

Do you have an idea if it could be related to the first problem?

thanks for your help
Karel