Re: tooltip to a Gtk Menu

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 12:34:58PM +0530, Zaheer wrote:
> hi, Is there a way to attach a tooltip to a Gtk Menu? From the documentation,
> there doesnt appear to be a way to do this.

If you say about GtkMenu widget.  GtkMenu have the GtkWidget as parent
and GtkWidget can have tolltips via gtk_widget_set_tooltip_text
(GtkWidget *widget, const gchar *text) function.  But you must use
GTK_WIDGET () macros for describe type explicitly.

I do not try this, but I did such things many times for other widgets.