Re: tooltip to a Gtk Menu

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 12:34:58PM +0530, Zaheer wrote:
> hi, Is there a way to attach a tooltip to a Gtk Menu? From the documentation,
> there doesnt appear to be a way to do this.

You whant to attach to a MenuItem or a Menu?

Attaching a tooltip to a MenuItem is  as simple as .set_tooltip_text() on
the MenuItem, I don't reallu know what would men to add to a Menu thought.

See my mail (2 minutes ago...) asking for hints on making MenuItem show the
tooltip when MenuItem are created implicitely by ui_manager.

sandro
*:-)