Re: gtk on win32

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:10:29 -0400, Jorge Opaso Pazos wrote:

> Recently I started to using glade (mac native port), and I had experience an  extraneous behavior on window resizing. The layout of components change unexpectedly and the window shrank by itself. Then I wondering if it happens on WIndows.

GTK+ is more mature on Windows than on (native) OS X, but it too has been
neglected a bit lately (one of the problems in current versions is that
XP/Vista theming doesn't work properly, and has been disabled, so GTK+
applications instead get the classic Windows look).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >