Re: gtk on win32

KC,

Thank for your response. By production level, I mean that if I can develop applications that didn't crash for any reason outside my code, and if the application have the correct behavior to the user in respect to the GTK ground (window resizing with coherent layout, render, speed,etc.). All of this, supposing that I use the API correctly. I have to make a kind of GIS (Geographical Information System), using GTK with OpenGL (gtkglext) for Windows. In fact, I have started, but I tested it only on X11 (mac os x). Recently I started to using glade (mac native port), and I had experience an extraneous behavior on window resizing. The layout of components change unexpectedly and the window shrank by itself. Then I wondering if it happens on WIndows. Greetings.

Atentamente,

Jorge Opaso Pazos
AUTOLogic LTDA