Re: Memory leaks?

On 11 March 2010 10:32, Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk> wrote:
> It would be nice if someone in the gtk+/gnome projects were to produce
> a suppression file (there was work on one for gtk+-2.12) but the

I posted this the last time this subject came up, but I made this for
my project:

  http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/development/nip2.supp

With this, I get no reported leaks in my huge application with current
gtk+. There are some comments in the file explaining what the various
bits do.

No doubt I've made some errors :-( but perhaps it might be useful.

John