RE: Can you help me compile a single widget?(I want to patch it later on).

Hmmm I've read everyone's replies and I think I understand why I can't **easily** do what I request. But one suggestion was pretty interesting. Derive from gtkcontainer and make my own gtkfixed-like custom container. The good thing is that I actually use Gtkmm so I'll probably avoid a lot of boilerplate code. The only thing that remains is to find the incentive to actually do it :P Thanks for your time.

Κατεβάστε τη συλλογή Crazy Creatures για το Messenger Κάντε κλικ εδώ!